STATEMENT OF OBJECTIVES
Booterstown Community Centre is an inclusive and self funding volunteer organisation set up with the main objective of operating a Community Centre for the benefit of the residents of Booterstown and surrounding areas.
Our governing document states:
“The following objects set out hereafter are exclusively subsidiary and ancillary to the main object set out above and these objects are to be used only for the attainment of that main object and any income generated therefrom is to be applied for the main object only.
Provide support and facilities for:
- Educational activities for children and young people,
- Recreational activities for senior citizens,
- Activities to alleviate sources of disadvantage in the community,
- Fund raising activities for charitable causes and
- Meeting the arts, cultural, educational and quality of life needs of the community.”